Zh GoogleMap Module
Module for component is created for inserting maps into module positions.
All maps (not in plugin section), that you see in demo site was displayed as a component call, but All Features are supported in call as module:
- display maps with all settings
- input maps with an interface choice of coordinates
- input linked to maps markers (with the possibility to choose the look of a marker or icon type)
- made possible the construction of directions (use Directions API)
- made the possibility of constructing the map of polylines of arbitrary shape (eg, how to get to the desired location)
- to display maps API key is not needed because implementation in API v3
- there is a choice which map controls will be displayed and in what position
- you can use of "Traffic Layer" and "Bicycle Layer"
- you can enter the category, if want to systematize
- you can define you own pictures for markers
- you can show KML Layer
- you can use Marker Clusterer
- you can use Marker Manager (show markers depend on zoom)
- you can use Google Earth
- you can use OpenStreetMap Layer
- you can use New Zeland Topographic Maps Layer
- you can use Places Library
- you can use Panoramio Library
- you can use Elevation API
- you can use contact and user information in placemarks
- you can use Google Infographics (Dynamic Icons) as icons for placemark
- you can use plugin to call from K2 items
- you can add custom map types and use it
- you can use Projection in custom map types
- you can use Styles for map
- you can use InfoBubbles, and create styles for it
- you can use more over 1200 predefined icons
- you can enable for registered users enter placemark from front end
- you can set Google Maps API Key for monitoring or billing over quotas limit
- you can use Street View
Install the module in Extension Manager.
It is module for component, therefore component have to be installed
Module supports autoupdate feature
Open Module Manager.
You'll see list of modules.
Create new one.
Select Zh GoogleMap Module
You'll see module details
|Map ID||Required value your map's ID|
|Placemark List||You can define a list of placemark IDs, separated by ;|
For example, value 1;4;6 will show placemarks with ID=1, ID=4 and ID=6 on your map. Placemarks can be from different maps
Define position for module and the others attributes.
Today, you can display only one Zh GoogleMap Module on the same page.